Saturday, May 14, 2011

Fun Times

I had a meeting at school (which was only going to be 10 minutes, but I had to go) so my friend Sara and I decided to bring our kids. We had done this once before, and the kids had so much fun, we thought we could try it again.
Who knew riding the bus could be so much fun and so exciting? Somehow, after riding it everyday it had lost its excitement for me and Sara.

Fruit Loop Smile!

Notice the sweet tat on my arm. Manny has been really into tattoos (hence the Rex and alien from Toy Story 3 on his arm). I was blessed for Manny to pick out a Mater tattoo from Cars. Pretty tough looking, huh?
When I pushed the exposure button on the camera both were sticking out their tongues, but now it just looks like my kid is being rude.
Now there's Diego's tongue
This is the 2nd baby I've seen that likes the binky in upside down.
I am definitely pleased that Manny will now look at the camera when asked to, and will even smile, but not so pleased that this is the smile that often results. Actually, I think it is really funny and cute.

We recently went to my cousin's house and Manny got to hang out with the family. You can always count on them for a good time.
Manny even learned how to drive a "tractor." (Good thing Jaya was there to help guide it.)

Look at that concentration.
He got to jump on the furniture.
Rylee, Jaya , and Kai having fun.

He also almost figured out how to use a "real" pistola. (Manny's uncle Danilo has taught him about guns and they pretend fight. Now Manny tries to involve me. I tell him we only use water guns when we fight.)
Fun times. Fun times.

No comments:

Post a Comment