Thursday, September 18, 2014

Flashback May 2014

Luckily (but not really) I didn't really take any pictures until May...


Manny lost his first tooth! Although it wasn't typical. Manny has a "special" condition (which I think just means super crowded mouth). His 6 yr-molars "ate" the roots of his primary molars (ones he's not supposed to lose until he's 10 or 11). Nobody at my office had seen anything like it. Nice. We're going to see an orthodontist.

Silly boys

Manny made a great poster for when he was spotlighted at school. He chose pictures of himself, his favorite toys, and drew pictures of his favorite food (spinach-really?), what he wants to be when he grows up (a race car driver-he's never said this before or since then), and things he likes to do (read chapter books-with me, of course). Then he added "I  HUOP YO LIK MI POSTR" (I hope you like my poster).


One of my favorite things about mother's day-the survey Manny fills out. Apparently I am 15 yrs old. My favorite color is the rainbow. I like to eat cinnabears, but I don't like sweet chicken. My favorite restaurant is the sweet chicken restaurant. I look pretty when I wear the striped dress to church. And Manny loves me because I let him read chapter books.

His class also made an amazing cookbook. Manny's contribution was "Brownies with Caramel Chocolate Chips." I hope you can read it it. It's great. And sounds delicious.



Then Manny graduated!

What a fun program. I think Manny is hulaing to "Surfing USA" in this song.




Manny was on another soccer team. But I got terrible pictures.
The team.


With a trophy and a magnet.



No comments:

Post a Comment