Monday, March 5, 2012

Catch up-Iowa Christmas!

We had a great time in Iowa, but now that I am looking at the pictures-they are pretty random and do no show half of the people there. Whoops. I'll have to be better next time. And I can always look on Facebook on Jessie's account. She took lots of good ones.
The boys and I survived the flight to Iowa and were greeted by our cousins! Liam and Logan sure love babies. and they were really good to Marcel.
Lots of kisses.

Sometimes we were sad, maybe when things didn't go our way.

One of the best parts was that I finally got to try a Cheesy Blaster! (no thanks to Meggie or Sarah, who didn't think they were good ideas) Thanks Eric! If you don't know what one is (and even if you do)-watch this www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1W8R5TSNNk

Manny is super excited about his awesome presents ( and he is wearing his favorite pajamas).

Uncle Eric playing with the boys

Aunt Sarah helping open presents
Granny holding Marcel
And loving on him

Eric had the great idea to make a gingerbread house. And when he does something he is for serious. He practiced in Utah before he came here, made a pattern (he even made individual shingles out of gingerbread), and everything. Then they (funny that it was only Eric, Rusty, and Bennett who actually worked on it) used their creativity to bring it to life. I love Benny's face
Please notice the wishing well to the right, the dog house to the left, and I don't remember all the other things that were there
Wrestling with Uncle Joel (I think this is Joel, Bennett, Emerson, and Manny) which ended in tears after Joel tooted on Bennett's head
Uncle Rusty trying to prove men really can multi-task

And my baby is a balancing genius

Waiting for Meggie to bring the swim suits
Liam (I think) couldn't wait

And this was the result

Joel throwing kids into the pool
Addison throwing himself/doing a belly flop

Terrible pictures. For some reason my camera was acting super crazy in the humid pool room
This is what Granny did during pool time. I'm pretty sure Elliott had an ear infection

Manny is so lucky to have such great uncles to play with.

Pool time was a success!
This is what Marcel and I did. Try to take pictures of ourselves. Didn't turn out so well, but we tried

Uncle Eric with a baby Joey, I mean Elliott, in his pouch/jacket

1 comment: