Sunday, October 16, 2011

The Beautiful Area in Which I Live

Did I mention how much I love where we live? There are parks and lakes and fun things to do. The following are a few pictures from one of our walks by the lake. And I really don't have a great camera for scenery, but I try.

Here is Manny and Luis on the bridge with Stanley from Weston. We are supposed to be bringing him places with us and taking pictures. Sorry Weston, it might not be that exciting.


Somehow Luis and Manny always look great in pictures. I, on the other hand, do not.
I look a little stoned, but I'm guessing I was talking to Manny. Turns out Manny is scared of swings now. ????

For serious-why can I never (almost) get a nice picture?

2 comments:

  1. I love NC so much and miss it. It is beautiful, but I do not miss the bugs. You have got some big friends there :0) congrats on expecting. I did not know. I am really behind. Hope your doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay now i can comment! I love your blog! :D

    ReplyDelete