Friday, January 17, 2014

Flashback Oct-Nov

Mainly this is just a post full of pictures

So next was the church Halloween party. Manny got to choose Papi's costume. He's a robber-can you tell? (he's wearing stripes)


I loved another family's costumes. Even funnier was that the wife had to feed the husband because he couldn't get his arms to his face.

He was the tin man. With an amazing homemade costume.
(Terrible pictures, but I'll remember what it looked like in my head.)

And the Wicked Witch was feeding him. They also had a lion, the Good Witch, a scarecrow, plus a bunch more. You'd need a lot of kids to pull this off. Good thing they have 6.

Can you tell who I was? I was supposed to be Hermana Encarnacion (the nun friend from Nacho Libre), but Manny decided "nobody can be from the same movie. So he renamed me Frauline Maria from the Sound of Music. A nun's a nun, right?

Sadly, out of the 7 pictures I took of our beautiful carved pumpkin, this is the best I got.

School parade

Class picture. Notice the cute ladybug in the back. I think that's the little girl Manny has a crush on, but don't tell anyone. It's a secret.

Then we went trick or treating with friends. Good thing Manny has a lot of costumes so he can switch it up when he wants.

Running off in a candy frenzy

Beautiful princesses (Isabella and he mom Sara-our friends)

Marcelito telling me which way to go

Our other friends (Diego and his dad-the power ranger). I'm glad Manny had a friend to go with

Marcel's bucket getting too heavy



Creepy eyes. Thanks school, for giving him those ridiculous glasses

Someone at work gave Luis those disgusting looking teeth. Manny thought they were awesome.

We got to go to our favorite kid museum-Marble's






Marcel's shirt got too wet.


Marcel's 2nd birthday!

Manny giving good advice on how to open presents.

Marcel really digging in

I promise he was happy with his toys, although it may not look like it

A super hero cell phone


No comments:

Post a Comment