Monday, September 23, 2013

I'm going to kill you with my teeth

If you couldn't tell by the title, we went to Bugfest again this past weekend! Yay! The first thing Manny asked to do was to wait in the giant line to eat bugs. The line was really long, and as it was lunch time I asked Manny if he wanted a snack while we waited. He yelled, "No!" He didn't want to ruin his appetite. Ha! Ha! And then as he was eating them he would say, "I'm going to kill you with my teeth!" Funny because they were already dead, but whatever he wants to do. There didn't seem to be as much variety in bug dishes this year, but Manny tried them anyway. On the menu were brownies with crickets in them, spicy crickets, lemony crickets, cinnamon sugar crickets, super worms that tasted like potato chips, jello with worms in it, and cookies with crickets in them. Manny liked the sweet ones. I will try to post pictures soon, but I needed to write these down before I forgot.

No comments:

Post a Comment