Saturday, January 29, 2011

Museum of Life and Science!

The Durham Museum of Life and Science is probably the coolest museums I have been to (although that could mean that I need to go to more museums, but I don't think so). It has tons of things for kids to try out and experiment with, it has animals inside and out, etc. Fun, fun, fun.

And although the pictures look pretty lame, I can ssure you, the place is not.




























These were taken in the butterfly garden and I am tring to show Manny a beautiful butterfly, but we are obviously not good photographers. The butterfly is really there, I promise.




And this is at the end of the day with a beautiful sky at the great Museum of Life and Science. Someday we are going to get passes to this place instead of going every Wednesday afternoon when Durham residents get in for free. Someday.






No comments:

Post a Comment