Thursday, December 16, 2010

Fall



So, better late than never. I am still trying to figure out how to put pictures up nicely on the blog. Hopefully this one works.

As you can see we had a great time. We thought it would be a good idea to pose in this awesome cut-out. But Manny definitley had no desire to put his head in a hole and smile, Zylen is checking out his cool pig feet, and I have no idea how Sara posed her baby so perfectly in the sheep head hole and manage to put hers in the goat's all at the same time. Do you see how hard I am trying? (I am in the horse.)

P.S. I sure do not know how to post pictures. Is it supposed to only post things at the top? I thought I could post a picture, write about it, then post another picture and it would appear at the bottom of the first one I posted, but this is not the case. I can't figure it out right now and it is too late for me to really try. Know that we had lots of fun besides this cut out (Manny had his first time in a bouncy house, rode a pony, played in some hay, rode a train, and more). Hopefully I can post these pictures later, as this is supposed to be a journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment