Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Superheroes

So I put the kids to bed and told Luis I was going grocery shopping. I knew the kids weren't fully asleep, but I told Luis they would be fine. I come home and it is all dark and all quiet. Yes! When I get inside Manny comes running out of the bedroom all excited. I notice that he is not wearing what I put him to bed in. Apparently he has changed pajamas so he could match his brother. Then I wonder-where is Luis?
This is what I find when I go in their room. 
P.S. Manny does have his own bed


Found him. He's sleeping.

While the boys are just giggling the night away.
When I woke him up he said he had JUST fallen asleep.
I can't be mad. It could've happened to anyone. I fall asleep all the time on accident. But it still made me laugh.



Even Superheroes need to sleep.

1 comment:

  1. Those are the 2 cutest batmen i have ever seen. and i'm pretty sure my mother in-law just bought those jammies for Everett. ;)

    ReplyDelete