Thursday, August 25, 2011

Museum of Natural Science

We now live by another great museum. And this one is free!!! So this one is called the Museum of Natural Sciences I think. We had a lot of fun looking at animals.


But mostly we had fun looking at the dinosaurs.

They even had a little movie which showed a little dinosaur (a meat eater) biting a big dinosaur (a plant eater). We had to watch it many times. Above is a picture of Manny pointing to the the littler dinosaur and then at the big dinosaur and describing how he bit him. He was really excited about this. And has talked about it a lot.

Another sad attempt at a family picture. Maybe I should wear shirts that don't look so ridiculously tight. I didn't realize I looked so silly until I looked at pictures
There was actually tons of interesting things to see, but this is all I got pictures of. And we had to keep coming back to the dinosaurs.
We had a wonderful day. Hopefully we can go again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment